The Revisions Policy Plan
contains the vision and goals of the Lancaster County Comprehensive Plan. It also includes six key focus areas and policies and actions that need to be implemented to reach the vision for the future.
This structure is designed to show the close relationship and interconnectedness between different planning issues. In addition, the key focus areas element of the plan is designed to help us focus our energy on the issues that the community has said concerns them the most.
Key Focus Areas
- Protecting and Preserving our natural and cultural heritage
- Revitalizing our urban communities
- Developing livable communities
- Creating a sustainable economy
- Celebrating, investing in, and mobilizing the talents of our human resources
- Promoting strong leadership, awareness, responsibility, and involvement in community issues