In cooperation with PennDOT, the Lancaster County Planning Commission will host a PennDOT Connects outreach session on Wednesday, February 21st from 9-11 a.m in Conference Rooms 102/104. This event is intended for municipalities, planning stakeholders, and anyone involved in transportation projects.
The purpose of the session is to give attendees a chance to:
- Learn about PennDOT Connects – the need, the vision, and the benefits.
- Understand how the initiative is implemented and evaluated.
- Understand the roles and opportunities for communities, the private sector, local transportation agencies/authorities, and other local stakeholders who participate in PennDOT Connects.
- Help shape future municipal training and technical assistance.
- Share perspectives and expectations related to all aspects of local involvement.
- Provide PennDOT with input regarding the resources and support they will need to make project coordination successful.
If you would like to register for this event and/or any of the other sessions being held statewide, click here.
For more information on PennDOT Connects, visit https://paconnects.org/.